stat counter

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

CLOWN SHOES

        I'm going to a 9-day festival in a few days. "Burning Man" takes place in the Nevada desert that has triple-digit temperatures. If you're feet aren't covered, you'll have burning feet.





   You need special footwear , shoes that will be kind to your doggies while looking outrageous at the same time.  I found mine at "Out of the Closet", a Berkeley thrift shop. My Michael Jordan's, (size 17) are the largest and ugliest shoes I have ever encountered. 
    They set me back five bucks.

    When I showed them to my god-granddaughter she exclaimed, "Wow, clown shoes!". She was kind enough to model them for me.


   If the Burning Man wore burning shoes they'd probably look like this.
 
Mine had several images of Leaping Man on them so

I replaced them with symbol of the one that burns.


   I sent my wife a photo of them (she's back in Miami now) and Francesca replied, "They're perfect for you and your B-Man adventure. Just don't bring them home".
    Will anyone need a pair of clown shoes next month?     __________________________________________

     PARTY 24/7 IN A 747!

   I hear some pretty outrageous things happen at the annual B-Man art festival.  I'm heading to my first one on Friday. This year one artist
is turning a 747 into a party venue. 
   He had house movers truck it in pieces to the 
Nevada desert festival site.


    It is being assembled there now.  The Grove Guy will do his best to report on this and all other  burning news when the festival begins on Sunday.
   
            ---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment