stat counter

Friday, March 1, 2013

FISH IN TREES

I have seen beautiful, streamlined fish swooping down from palm trees for years.  They are the long, pointed, seed pods that grow, and fall, annually.  
As I saw them hanging down, frozen in flight, I wondered if I could collect a few and make something of them. Last week I began collecting, cutting, and painting my catch.  
photo.JPGThese are my initial results.  I will be selling a few of them and recycled wood benches at Sunday's art show (March 3, noon to 5 pm).  The Grove's Gifford Land art Stroll takes place from noon t 5 pm.    It is free and where you should be Sunday afternoon.

 My booth will be at the corner of Oak Avenue and Gifford Land (across from 3295 Gifford Lane, 33133)



Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment